Sunday, September 13, 2009

My kindergarten class

I'm really happy about my teacher.  I love my teacher.  She always sings us songs and reads us stories.  We also make fun stuff.  We make warm fuzzies and we also do lots of fun games.  The other kindergarten day we played freeze tag and when our teacher blows the whistle we could freeze and then when she says "unfreeze," we can play the game again.  And it's a kind of different freeze tag, so when people get freezed, you have to go under their legs and when it touches you, you have to go unfreeze.

There's someone in my class named Maile and she is one of my bestest friends and we live next to each other.  And there's someone named Madison in my class and Teegan and Caleb and Sammy and Boyd.  Caleb and Sammy and Boyd were in my preschool class once and now they're in my kindergarten class again. 

And I have a cousin at recess.  We always do a secret handshake.  And we always play on the recess playground.

No comments: