Sunday, November 17, 2013

Turkey bombing

What's up world? A while ago I made up a thing called turkey bombing. I'll explain it. Here are the rules:

#1: Take your hand and make a turkey.
#2: Make it colorful with the colors of a turkey.
#3: When you are done cut it out.
#4: Turn it over and wright what you like about the person you are turkey bombing.
#5: Take the turkey to persons house, tape it on the door, knock , and run away.

Pretty cool, huh? Here are the people I decided to turkey bomb:

1. Petersons
2. Sproats
3. Turners
   (both)
4. Wilsons
5. Wrights
6. Mike (my dads cousin who has a bad sickness that can kill you)
7. Limons
8. Peaslees
9. Sabeys
10. Aunt Jessie and Uncle Dave
11. Aunt Amy and Uncle Don
12. Aunt Anne and Uncle Justin
13. Aunt Katie and Uncle Bret
14. Wates
15. Matthew
16. Grandma Reesa and Grandpa Phil
17. Grandma Kristie and Grandpa John
18. Abbey
19. Hills


Pretty good list of people. So far I've gotten a quarter of them delivered. Still  got a lot to go though! I hope I get enough done before Thanksgiving because we will be gone at Idaho for Thanksgiving. And here is some good news!!! My b-day is in exactly a week! The wind is singing 10,10, JJ is turning 10!! Bye-bye!! LOVE JJ BOREN :)

1 comment:

Abbey said...

Yo! Chica! Did I end up getting turkey bombed?!? :) <3