Sunday, March 11, 2018

What I Do When I'm Down

I've made a list of things that I do when I'm sad. You can use some of these ideas if you want, but you should try and make a list of things that make you happy, and whenever you are stressed, angry, sad, ect., just do it, and it will make you so much happier and willing.

  • Dance
  • Get up and do something good.
  • Run/work out
  • Be around people
  • Read your scriptures
  • Personal Progress
  • Put hair up
  • Take a hot shower
  • Lay in the dark for a sec and listen to relaxing music
  • Practice flute and piano
  • Clean and listen to music
  • Write letters to friends and family
  • Write
  • Do arts and crafts

Just always remember that God has a plan for you. Everything will work out in the end.

No comments: