Sunday, October 13, 2013
primary program
Hi! Its Sunday today. I finished my primary program challenge this morning. I woke myself up at 7:30! That's pretty early..... At least for me. I got dressed in a white shirt, a jean jacket, and my favorite pink and blue skirt for church. Then I went down stairs and didn't eat because it was fast Sunday. Anyway, I started to work on my challenge. Then I got it all finished up. Yesterday Gavin had his baptism. After the baptism we went to a park to have a party. Everyone from our extended family came. They had a piñata and everything! Abbey went to college this Wednesday. :( I miss her a ton. But she came to Gavin's baptism, so I got to drop her of at her apartment and I got to go in! I adore her apartment so so ,so , so ,so , so , so ,so, so , so , much!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment