Guess what?! Daddy got released today for being bishop. So now we can't call him a prishop any more!! So now he's just plain old President Boren. The new bishop is Brother Sabey. That's a little weird. I want to go to grandmas and grandpas house today. Mom says we should have a bishopric party. I agree with her. That would be fun and awesome. Don't you think? We are going to make cookies for everyone who got released and called from the bishopric. Dad has to clean out his bishop office and hand it over to Brother Sabey. SO, so sad!!!! But the good news is that he will be able to sit with us more often in church. That will be fun I guess. And after primary I went to my moms classroom. And guess what I found in my scripture bag!? I found a note that said, "Dear JJ, you are such a Smarty. Thank you for being a example for me! Love Shalee Turner" . Then it had a Smarty attached to it . Isn't that nice? Goodbye!
LOVE JOCELYN BOREN
No comments:
Post a Comment