Sunday, November 2, 2014

HALLOWEEN

I think that this Halloween was the best yet! I know I say that about every year but I mean it this time! This year I decided to be a crazy BYU fan. It was so much fun. I had a crazy wig, a BYU shirt on, navy blue sweats, navy blue and white shoes on, and Y's on my face. I only had Y's  on for school because we weren't allowed to wear "Large Amounts of face paint" on. 
Me as a crazy byu fan. of course with my byu pumpkin.

 carving pumpkins
 Dahlia got a little present in her hair(Oops!).
 whats pumpkin carving without doughnuts?
 mom made some fantastic pumpkin rolls with a pretzel sticking out.
 she also made a buffet in a pumpkin
 what lovely punch mother!
 BYU WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!
 Getting ready for trick-or-treating!
AGAIN! BYU WILL RISE AGAIN!!!!!!!!!



our school always has a carnival after school with fun Halloween games and a haunted house. Me and my BEST friend Mya went into it. It took a while to finally push her in line. (You're a scardy cat, Mya!) Her dad said my costume was scary to him because her family is a Ute family. Shame. I'm still trying my best to convert her to the good side. Any way when we finally got to the haunted house doors, the guy who  was in charge of the enterance, He told us that there were three levels. The first level wasn't scary at all. the second level was a little more scary. The third level was super scary. Since I was with Mya we had to do level one, or she would pee in her pants. It wasn't scary at all! After the school carnival we went to our dad's carnival. We played lots of games and we even went to a photo booth! I'm Happy I had a fun Halloween! BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: