Sunday, November 2, 2014

Washington

This summer my family decided to go to our old home. Washington. It also was Abbey's request before she left for her mission. We missed the waves and all the animals. But we were so glad when we finally got there.


But me and Grace were at our grandma's house for a thing that grandma calls "grandma camp". We had a blast there! We got new toys for the play room, went ice skating, went to paint statues, and had a tea party! It was so much fun. Me and Grace ha to give about 1,000,000,000 thank yous!

First night and getting all  settled

new toys!


We were sad when our family came to pick us up. But also excited to go to our cousin's house in Oregon. 

The next morning we set off for our next adventure. there was a cool river that was beside the road that went on forever! There was also a volcano near by.
There was also a really pretty mountain at one of our stops, so I had to take a picture of it!

Then we finally reached the city we were looking for. Portland! 
There is a bridge that is the border of Oregon and Washington. It was super cool!

We got to go to our cousin Sydney's practice with her mad skills with aerial acrobatics. But we still had a while until  her practice so we went to a museum with dead animals. 

Me and my cousin Sydney at her practice.
 The museum of DEATH!






Then finally we got to go to the practice. She was amazing! I'm not even kidding! She was so graceful.

I really think that she would break every bone in her body! We had a good time at their house. Simon works at Papa Murph's so he brought home pizza and soda for us. It was delish! 
The whole crew! (sort of)
Then we got to go to Mt. St. Helens. Mt. st. Helens is a volcano that erupted a long time ago. When my parent's were on high school. The top blew off and shattered into peices. This wasn't the kind of eruption wasn't a lava eruption. It was and eruption that had lots of hot rocks flowing down the mountian like a mud slide.




Anyway Grace bought a little stuffed cougar there. He is wry cute!We also watched  a short little clip about the explosion.Then when we were done we got ready to go once more. When we got to our camp sight right next to the beach Abbey practically screamed!! We jumped out of the car and ran to the beach to jump over the waves!! I'm just going to put all the ocean pictures together to make it easier. plus I don't even know witch beach is witch.

we found these slugs when we were heading to one beach






Another one!
 We also went on a ferry to Seattle! It was a very beautiful ride.




People put food out for the seagulls and they tried to catch up with them but they failed.




Seattle!!
We went to a forest before and it was super cool!







We went to an aquarium. It was next to a huge ferris wheel!
 There was a huge fish! And it was bright blue. We named him Smurfy.

outside the aquarium there was a HUGE ferris wheel. I just wanted to jump on board!
Smurfy again!
 we also went to a whale watching park. Ok. My whole life I've wanted to see a Orca (killer whale. I prefer Orca!).



I HAD to take billions of pictures so I would never forget to awesomeness!

I want to thank my parents and everyone that made this trip possible. I'm so happy that I got to go to my birth place and see my  second cousins. And lets not forget to thank grandma and grandpa for their love and that they invited me and my sister to their house. Thanks guys!

No comments: