Sunday, August 2, 2015

A Mostly Fun Week

While my parents and Faith were on a senior trip at San Diego, my grandma and grandpa got to  take care of me and m siblings. it was super fun on the first day. We went bowling and out to lunch. We had just a dandy time...... Until the next day. I woke up and went to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and stared at my reflection. I had bumps all over my body, including my face. It looked like a rash. I ran to grandma and she had a look at me. She decided that we just put on some medicine and hoped it would get better. So we went on our morning walk. My rash was looking a little worse. Then we went to Ceramic painting. ( It was either that day or the next.... I can't quite remember.) But when we got there the rash was still bugging me. I was feeling a little puffy but not too bad. We picked out our statues to paint I picked out a soccer ball bank. I decided to paint it green and blue. and I painted 2015 yellow. While I was painting, I noticed grandma in the corner of my eye staring at me. I looked at her and she said, " Are you feeling OK?"  i said " I feel fine" But then I realized that I was feeling a little hot. I went to the bathroom. I almost jumped when I looked in the mirror. You would be able to tell that something was wrong with me when you took one look at me. All the bumps I had on me turned bright red. I was so embarrassed. I wished every second that I had my hoodie with me. But seeing as it was summer, it was still in the back of my closet. When I went to sit down I was getting even worse. That was enough for grandma. She called grandpa and told him to get some medicine. Then she called the doctors office and asked about the rash and what it might be. We went out to take a break and we went to Artic Circle for lunch. Then we went to finish painting. After we finished we headed home. That night we were going to see Inside Out, a movie about your feelings inside you. But seeing as I was in bad condition, me and grandma stayed home and watched Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban instead. When they got home we did songs and prayers and called it a night. Since it was so hot that night me and Grace slept on the couches down stairs. Grandma checked on me a lot and took my temperature a couple times and then I finally got to sleep. I woke up and was feeling even more worse. I looked at my self and I was as red as a cherry. My eyes were so swollen it was hard to keep them open. So grandma took me to the doctor (aka Tanya). They took my blood pressure and they had me do a blood test. It turns out that I was allergic to the medicine I was taking before for a problem I had with my bladder. Then we went out to lunch. The rest of the week was just dandy! That night after the doctors me and grandma went to see Inside Out. We also had our power out for a few hours. It was fun! We also went to a museum. I was a great week and it was so fun to spend time with my grandparents. Oh! I almost forgot that Buddy my fish died. So I got a new one. This time I got a girl. I named her Swift. She was the smallest in the store. I love her! 

No comments: