Kay. A couple weeks ago Kate got sick. That same week she got ME sick and so I ended up going to school and throwing up which is super embarrassing. Anyway, my point is, is that ever since Kate got sick everyone else thinks that it'll be okay if they go ahead and get sick too.
After my puke accident, Mom got sick (she's STILL sick). She mostly just is coughing and not feeling great. Then Mom got Kate sick again. Then Kate got Grace sick. Then Grace got Dad sick and so we are just going to go around, and around, and around, and around... and maybe around one more time.
I'm not sick again yet, but I know that the germs are after me next... then Spencer. We must survive (though I'm almost positive that I'm going to get sick over the weekend)! Hopefully I will stay germ free for at least the rest of next week. I can... not...miss...any...more...assignments....
That's another long story from all the other times I got sick this term! Lucky me. But luckily the new term is starting so I have a fresh start. That's why I don't want to get sick. Well, nobody wants to ever get sick.
Well I hope next time I will be writing to you, fellow bloggers, I won't be in my PJ's with a bunch of tissues by my side (dirty and clean).
No comments:
Post a Comment