Sunday, May 30, 2010
1st Grade
I am going to be in first grade. It is going to be fun, a lot. We are going to have a new teacher. Her name is going to be Mrs. Clark, but I don't know if she's really going to be our teacher. The principal is going to choose if she is going to be in my class or not, but I think whoever is going to be mine, I'll like the teacher and I'll get my own desk, I think. It'll be so much fun. It will be fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun, fun. A lot. We will have really fun. I think we're going to have snacks there. I think it's going to be so fun that I would like my teacher. I don't know if it's going to be a girl or a boy. It is going to be real fun. I think we're going to play games. Fun, fun, fun, fun games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment