Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Last Day of School!

I'm going to be out of school and into first grade soon, and I'm really excited!  We're gonna have lots of fun.  We're gonna share in our journals and do LOTS of stuff!  We're gonna have fun, fun, fun.  We're gonna play games and all the parents are gonna come.  It is going to be reeeeeaaally fun!  I think that we're gonna have so fun that our parents will be so happy.  They'll be happy that we're having a great time, too.  We're gonna have treats!  It's gonna be so yummy, I think. 
Graduation is gonna be soooo fun!  I'm gonna love it a lot.  A lot, lot, lot. 
And before I go in first grade, we are gonna be in summer!  We're gonna have soo fun at summer, too.  I'm going to fly a kite.  It's really windy in summer.  It's gonna be sooo fun.  And it's gonna be so so so so so so so so fuuuun! 
We're gonna have lots of fun in all days and in all week and in every day.  We're gonna have fuun a lot lot lot lot lot lot lot.  It's gonna be so fun.

No comments: