Sunday, May 30, 2010
Kindergarten Graduation
We did a graduation party. I'm going to miss Miss Palmer. It's because she was the greatest teacher of all of the classes, that's why. I like her so much. She gave us candy, and bubbles and fundip just because she loves us--and a Hat! It's so pretty and it's white. I like it a lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot, lot. It is so cool! I'm going to color on it tomorrow, or I can do it today. It's going to be fun to color and I love coloring. That's why I want to color. Coloring is so much fun. It is awesome!
I liked reading with Miss Palmer and when she sings songs with us. She also told stories to us. She is the greatest teacher in the whole world! She is the best teacher I ever seen and met. I like her a lot. She is the greatest teacher. I like her.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment